Application: Gas treatment
- OASE® purple removes carbon dioxide and hydrogen sulfide in natural-gas applications.
- OASE® white enables the treatment of gases containing hydrogen and/or carbon monoxide for applications such as ammonia, iron-ore and many more.
- OASE® yellow selectively removes sulfur components from natural gas as well as acid-gas enrichment (AGE) or tail-gas treatment (TGT) units.
- OASE® green enables the treatment of fermentation based gas and reduces the consumption of chemistry by 3-4 times.
- OASE® blue is used for carbon capture and storage.
Enabling innovative gas treatment
Cost saving downstream