BASF Summer Internship Program:
Let’s co-create the future!
Our innovations help every industry do things using less energy, cleaner and more efficiently. That’s why at BASF, we’re optimistic about the future.
Join us and let’s co-create the future together.
We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic students from a wide variety of job fields. At BASF, we offer an incredible number of exciting projects and positions, for scientists, engineers, economists, and students of humanities. Our Summer Internship Program provides great hands-on experience within your field of knowledge.
Manufacturing and Engineering
Research and Development
BASF is always committed to fostering talent. The newly launched BASF Summer Internship Program identifies and develops talented, passionate and enthusiastic students. We offer: well-designed and challenging projects, professional and inspiring guidance from experienced supervisors, as well as fruitful and engaging development activities to provide you with great hands-on experience within your field of expertise.
You will have the opportunity to work with people from diverse backgrounds and participant in cross-team collaboration to experience BASF’s inclusive culture. You will gain a deeper understanding of how we create chemistry to solve current and future challenges.
At the end of the program, you will share your insights with our leaders and have the chance to join us.
Explore your sense of adventure. Build your professional network. Engage your passion for challenge. Apply for the BASF Summer Internship Program.
- Internship Period: July to August 2019
- Working Location: Mainly in Shanghai with some opportunities in other cities in China, such as Nanjing or Guangzhou etc.
- 2019 Openings:
- Business: Marketing, Sales, Technical Service, etc.
- Corporate: Finance and Controlling, Human Resources, etc.
- Manufacturing and Engineering: Manufacturing, Process Engineering, Maintenance, etc.
- Research and Development: Research, Business Development, Quality Management, etc.
- A student pursuing a bachelor or master’s degree and will graduate in 2020
- Excellent communication skills and a strong command of Chinese and English
- You thrive in collaborative environments and enjoy working in teams
- A logical thinker and agile learner who has a knack for creative problem solving
- You are keen to build your career at a leading global chemical company and can commit to completing the internship program
- You can gain first-hand experience of working with a leading chemical company and a top employer.
- You can drive well-designed projects, be inspired by experienced leaders and participant in various development activities to boost your growth.
- You can expand your professional network and know a batch of friends.
- You can be valued by competitive internship salary and full-set of benefits, such as shuttle bus, canteen, housing allowance (if eligible), etc.
|2019 Application Timeline|
1 April 2019 from 12:00pm to 7 May 2019 12:00pm (GMT +8)
Late April to early May
2nd round interview
Late May to early June
To learn more about BASF, visit our website https://www.basf.com/cn/en.html.
2019 BASF Summer Internship Program is now close for application. Please stay tuned for the next year program in the upcoming 2020 spring.
Please feel free to approach us via firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have or follow us on WeChat “BASF Recruitment” to stay connected.