Important hygiene & safety regulations for your visit
· Please visit us only if you are completely healthy!
· All guests must have either
- a negative Corona test from an official testing center (rapid antigen test not
older than 24 hours or PCR test not older than 48 hours),
- proof of complete vaccination (second vaccination at least 14 days ago)
- or a present a convalescent proof.
· Our visitor parking lot is still available for you.
· All guests are requested to wear a FFP2-mask from the moment they enter the Visitor Center as well as before and during the site tours.
· Please wash your hands in the rest rooms or disinfect your hands immediately after entering the Visitor Center.
· Our visitors must maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 metres during the entire visit, group formation is to be avoided.
· In addition, the hygiene tips of the Federal Centre for Health Education (Bundeszentrale für gesundheitliche Aufklärung) as signposted on site apply.