Information Services – Welcome to the IT world at BASF
Become part of a global network.
The global network of the Information Services Community at BASF is a community that works across departments and countries to tackle global challenges. Here, you can take on tasks in an IT environment with over 6,000 servers, 109,000 PCs and 59,000 SAP users, and contribute to the development of innovative and competitive solutions.
With our experience over many years and high customer focus, we support the effectiveness and efficiency of the BASF Group business processes. Our service portfolio ranges from developing and operating all IT systems and consulting to cyber security and protecting confidential information from digital security threats. Our strategic alignment helps us to quickly, flexibly and reliably respond to individual customer needs. We can therefore offer tailor-made, innovative and differentiated services that are both competitive and user-friendly.
Can you communicate fluently in German and English? Are you customer-oriented? Do you act in a structured, solution-oriented and independent way? Is reliability a matter of course for you? Do you love to achieve success in a team?
If you can answer all of these questions with "yes", there is nothing stopping your application to BASF. Send your convincing application to our recruitment team today.
Depending on the entry position, you have completed your degree in business economics, business engineering or business informatics, ideally specializing in Information Services.
It would be ideal if you have already gained some experience in the field of IT or project management.
Learning from and with each other, trust, professionalism, creative space and own-initiative lay the foundation for effective and efficient cooperation - which is why we need real team players.
The Information Services Community at BASF is a global organization and is represented in such locations as:
- Hong Kong
- Sao Paulo
- Florham Park
You will support us with the following tasks:
- IT analysis and modeling user requirements, advice and support for customers on IT user issues
- Advice and support for business consultants on technical concepts, cooperation in the introduction of application systems and act as the link to application development
- Responsibility for smaller or medium-sized projects from planning, monitoring to documentation. Support for project managers to undertake their tasks in large-scale projects
- Analysis and solution for simple faults, support for quality assurance measures and deployment within the framework of service provision agreements with the customer
- Analysis and resolution of faults and problems for complex IT systems
You will find excellent conditions and will have numerous development options both horizontally and vertically within the global community as a result of the variety of job profiles.
High-quality ongoing training ensures that our employees have the optimal qualifications within the framework of global requirements that are becoming ever more complex.