BASF enzymes increase efficiency, promote growth and ensure long-term success
In animal nutrition, enzymes are used predominantly for monogastric animals such as pigs and poultry. The nutritional value of even the best feed mixture is only realized if the animals can digest the inherent nutrients properly. By adding BASF enzymes to feed, indigestible feed components can be digested in the gastrointestinal tract. This means that the animals consume less feed and grow better, which is reflected in better efficiency. In short, when your animal's digestion profits, you profit.
Key benefits of BASF enzymes:
- Enhance feed conversion in pigs and poultry
- Improve nutrient and energy utilization from feedstuff
- Ensure better hygienic conditions
- Increase cost-efficiency in production
- Increase efficiency, promote growth and ensure long-term success