BASF Internship Programme
The BASF Internship Programme is a 12-month programme that is designed to produce offer workplace experience Student and Graduate Interns in alignment with internal and external skills gaps.
You qualify for this programme if:
- You have fully completed or in the process of completing a university degree or diploma that matches our Priority Qualifications for the year.
- You have no working experience in a relevant field.
- ·You are a South African Citizen
A letter from your Learning Institution indicating that you need the experience to complete your qualification is an added advantage.
If you are selected for this programme, you will have access to the following benefits:
- A Career & Work Readiness Programme
- A Structured Learning Programme
- A Structured Mentorship Programme
- A Wellness Programme
- ·Monthly Meal Allowance
- Company branded merchandise