Team Leader of Crop Management
BASF in Ukraine, the world's largest chemical company with HQ in Germany, is happy to invite talented and goal-oriented professionals to fill the position of Team Leader of Crop Management (in Marketing division).
· Provide Supervisory Role for the Crop management team.
· Provide coaching and developing to the Junior/Senior Crop Managers.
· Identify innovation and improvement of the business’s product.
· Identify opportunities that lead to the growth of the product through innovation.
· Cooperate with Sales, Technical department, Controlling, Supply Chain leaders in order to align and execute product strategies.
· Collaborate with EU Seed management Team.
· Spearheading investigation and analyses on the product and the product market, identification of issues in the strategies, and its resolving.
· University Degree (Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Agronomical-Engineering)
· 5+ years of experience in Crop Management, Agriculture Industry
· Experience in Sales will be a plus
· Proficiency in Ukrainian, Russian and English all written and spoken
· Strong agricultural market knowledge
· Profound sales and negotiations skills
· Professional level of computer literacy
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Great interpersonal skills and a collaborative working style
· Entrepreneurial, self-driven
· Strong leadership skills
· High level of analytical and quantitative skills
· Take ownership for results, overcome obstacles and drive changes
· Decide and act persistently to achieve economic, environmental and societal benefits for the long term