BASF in Ukraine, the world's largest chemical company with HQ in Germany, is happy to invite talented and goal-oriented professional to fill the position of Services & Financial Tools Specialist (for Agro Department).
- Identifies market trends and customer needs in finance tools and services at country level, ensure alignment with related functions (Marketing, Sales).
- Manages country portfolio of finance services as part of the value proposition, i.e. local view on service performance (operational KPI, SLA) and initiate corrective action.
- Evaluates existing package of finance services in the frame of internal guidelines.
- Evaluates new services by applying the standardized internal format.
- Business cases analysis and assessment of effectiveness of the tool, considering the KPI: Incremental sales.
- Leads the roll out of a Financial Service and Services Program in the sales region.
- Facilitates service skill and capacity building (on sales level, enables the delivery capability of the team).
- Leads country service design & development of service projects.
- Participate in rollout and enhancement of service tools.
- Participation and Contribution to the Agro Department service community.
- University Degree in Finance, Business, Economy, or other related disciplines
- Proficiency in Russian and English both written and spoken
- Professional level of computer literacy
Professional Experience / Technical Skills:
- 3-4 years of relevant professional experience
- Profound understanding of farmer's business (desired)
- Crop Protection Products market knowledge (AP portfolio and pipeline, competitors' portfolio, country and international innovation and market development trends), profound knowledge of other agri-inputs and interaction with Crop Protection Products (will be a plus)
- Solid project management skills
- Team-player working style
- Driving license (cat. В) and practical driving experience
- Entrepreneurial Action
- Analytical Thinking
- Strategic Thinking
- Communication and Interpersonal Understanding
- Organizational Awareness
- Customer Focus