PLATINUM CI STUCCO is a continuously insulated stucco system featuring Neopor Rigid Insulation Board.
Also available in Platinum CI Stucco Plus, which adds a fluid-applied air/water-resisitive barrier and Platinum CI Stucco Ultra, which adds a fluid-applied air/water-resisitive barrier and drainage mat. Learn more about these at our branded websites.
ASHRAE design standards and IGCC/IECC code requirements for
the use of continuous insulation
|Highly energy efficient and easy to specify|
|Neopor R-5, R-7.5 and R-10 rigid insulation boards||Long term R-value stability; no CFCs or HCFCs; manufactured with foaming agent that has zero ozone depletion; vapor permeable and water resistant; silver gray color reduces glare for installers; 100% recyclable and Greenguard Gold Certified|
|Incorporates monolithic air/water-resistive barrier||High resistance to water and air infiltration
|Does not require control joints
|100% Acrylic, reinforced base coats||Produce a weather-resistant barrier; provide crack resistance|
|Fade-, abrasion- and dirt-resistant finishes||Lower maintenace|
For exterior walls in new and retrofit commercial, institutional and residential construction when a continuous high effective R-value is needed to meet energy or eco-efficiency standards, and/or when a rainscreen is desired or required to satisfy code issues related to drainage.
Apply the system directly to the following acceptable substrates:
• ASTM C1177 type sheathings, including DensGlass™ exterior sheathing, eXP™ sheathing, GlasRoc® sheathing, Securock™ glass-mat sheathing, Weather Defense™ Platinum sheathing, and GreenGlass® sheathing
• PermaBase™ cement-board by National Gypsum and other cement-boards (ASTM C1325 Type A Exterior)
• Untreated Exposure I or exterior plywood sheathing (grade C-D or better)
• Untreated Exposure I OSB
• Gypsum sheathing (ASTM C79/ASTM C1396).
• Poured concrete/unit masonry