Who we are
We have set ourselves ambitious financial and non-financial targets so that our customers, investors, employees and other stakeholders can monitor our progress.
We aim to:
- Grow sales volumes faster than global chemical production.
- Increase EBITDA before special items by 3% to 5% per year.
- Achieve a Return on Capital Employed (ROCE) well above the cost of capital percentage every year.
- Increase the dividend per share every year based on a strong free cash flow.
- Grow CO2-neutrally until 2030.
- Leverage our innovation power to achieve €22 billion in Accelerator sales by 2025.
- Cover 90% of our relevant spend with sustainability evaluations by 2025, and 80% of our suppliers will improve their sustainability performance upon re-evaluation.
- We want more than 80% of our employees to feel that at BASF they can thrive and perform at their best.
Safety for people and the environment as well as water management will remain a top priority for our operations and business conduct.
We measure our economic success along these targets.