Developing strategies in a changing world
Products, industries, technology, strategy and new business - our marketing division. Just as diverse as BASF.
As the world’s leading chemical company, BASF produces an incredible variety of products for a wide range of consumer industries - for example the agriculture, automotive and construction industries.
Our marketing teams act as a link between BASF and the global market, with its ever-changing demands. Reacting to these changes quickly and efficiently requires market transparency. In marketing, you are responsible for product and industry segments and will consolidate BASF’s global market leadership in close collaboration with our sales teams in the business units.
As a candidate with previous professional experience, you can join the company in a position of responsibility.
From the very start, you take responsibility for the tasks, products, and projects assigned to you.
There are two ways to apply for a job at BASF:
- You can search our job database for current sales opportunities and apply directly.
- You can send us a speculative application.
You are a business economist, business engineer, business chemist or scientist and have already gathered several years of professional experience.
You are driven by innovation, act entrepreneurially and responsibly, and orientate yourself at all times to the needs of the customer.
You enjoy working in a team and communicate fluently in English.
We offer the following opportunities in the area of marketing:
- In product management, you are responsible for managing the sales, turnover and results of a product portfolio.
- In industrial or segment marketing, you develop an in-depth marketing understanding for a sector or application segment.
- In technical marketing, you act as an interface between the customer and product development.
- In strategic marketing, you have the responsibility to design, coordinate and deliver marketing strategies to profitably position businesses over the long term.
BASF offers you diverse opportunities for development: whether you want to become an expert in your chosen field, become a generalist or want to get to know a variety of functional units within BASF – we can support and help you along every step of the way. Thanks to our large number of business units and functional divisions worldwide, you have many options open to you.