Safety is a top priority at the BASF Antwerpen site. Everyone who enters the site must abide by the safety rules.
At BASF Antwerpen following live saving rules apply.
- I never work under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Possessing or selling alcohol or drugs or being under the influence of alcohol or drugs is prohibited.
- I never smoke outside of the designated smoking zone.
- I never enter a closed room without permission.
- I never work at heights without collective or personal protective equipment.
- I never work without a valid work permit.
- I never ignore a critical safety feature. I never remove a safety feature without permission.
Anyone who wants to work as an on-site contractor must first read the safety introduction and pass a safety test. You can view the safety introduction on site when you register or online. You can find it here in various languages.