Experts ensure smooth production processes
Join our production team as a technical specialist
Our entire team must work together to ensure that our production processes run smoothly. This not only includes operations managers, engineers or chemists but also all specialist staff from various backgrounds. We need chemical technicians as well as plant operators and industrial mechanics, service fitters, mechatronic technicians and electronic technicians for automation technology. Together as a team, they ensure that our production facilities operate in a safe, efficient, and environmentally friendly manner.
Every day thousands of employees set out for work at one of our sites – maybe you will join them soon.
The majority of employees works at our main production site in Ludwigshafen, Germany. Other German production sites are located in Lemförde, Münster, Schwarzheide and Trostberg - you can decide for yourself which site interests you the most.
Whether you are an operations manager, engineer, chemist or production specialist - you work in a team to ensure that the plants can produce to global standards.
Once you have applied to BASF, we will organize an interview day where you will take part in several one-on-one meetings with the relevant technical experts and managers - this is the best way of finding out if the chemistry between us is right.
New BASF employees in the fields of production, technology and laboratory should have completed a professional training.
It is beneficial but not a necessity to have already gathered some professional experience.
If you have expert know-how in your professional field and basic German language skills, are enthusiastic, flexible, reliable and committed, and enjoy working in a team, we would like to meet you. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
BASF offers many opportunities and career options in a variety of professions. For example:
- Chemical technician, chemical production specialist, vehicle painter, process technician
- mechatronic technician, electronic technician
- Systems technician, industrial technician, design technician, metalworker, fitter, cutting machine operator
- Chemical laboratory technician, biology laboratory technician, lacquer and varnish laboratory technicians
- Railway worker, firefighter, warehouse logistics manager
Even if you have been trained in another trade or profession, for example as a systems or industrial technician, you should definitely apply for open positions in production.
- An interesting job in a good working environment
- Above-average and fair compensation
- A secure position at the world's largest chemical company
- Professional support with a wide range of corporate training opportunities
- Regular or shift work
- Various company pension schemes
We are an employer who recognizes and rewards your performance and allows you to unfold your strengths.
We offer a diverse spectrum of development opportunities: you can develop yourself professionally by taking part in our continuous training programs and personally through an effective work-life balance.
Find out for yourself – we are looking forward to meeting you!