Push your career.
As part of our Discover Together mentoring program, an experienced BASF manager will support you in steering your career in the right direction at an early stage. Good contacts are essential, to start into the career and therefor with Discover Together you will be regularly in touch with your mentor and the other Discover Together participants.
To prepare you for the start into your career we provide trainings and workshops for personal and technical skills. Take the opportunities offered by the special Discover Together events to create a business network.
You only qualify for the Discover Together mentoring program if you are already a member of the BASF European Talent Pool.
Convince us with your personal competencies in a selection process that was especially developed for the program: If your motivation letter and the telephone interview were persuasive you will take part in a one-day workshop.
If you meet the following requirements, you will become a member of the Discover Together mentoring program.
- You have an excellent academic record and high specialist expertise in a course that is relevant for us relating to natural sciences, technology, business or humanities.
- You are completing your Master's or PhD.
- You have around two years left of study/PhD.
- You have international experience, e.g. from internships or semesters abroad
- You have demonstrated social or educational commitment beyond your university schedule
At training sessions and workshops you will improve your personal and technical competencies for business challenges.
An experienced manager will be your personal mentor. They will advise and support you via the relevant network.
The Discover Together team offers advice for issues relating to your studies and career planning. At the end of your course we will take look at your future together and plan the next steps. Discover Together participants are in the pole position when filling vacancies. So it is the best starting point for joining our company.