Ultramid® Advanced N – the PPA by BASF for many challenging parts in all industries
Ultramid® Advanced N provides
- excellent mechanics of up to 125°C and in wet or conditioned state
- very low water uptake resulting in high dimensional stability and small influence on properties
- resistance to many challenging media such as hot oil, coolants, aggressive fuels, acids, calcium or zinc chloride solutions
- excellent wear behavior and abrasion resistance
- simple processing with a broad parameter window and good flowability
- several post-processing options such as welding, laser marking, reflow soldering.
BASF has developed the simulation tool Ultrasim® in such a way that parts made of Ultramid® Advanced N can also be simulated.