· Please visit us only if you are completely healthy!
· All guests must have either
· a negative Corona test from an official testing center (rapid antigen test not older than 24 hours or PCR test not older than 48
· proof of complete vaccination (second vaccination at least 14 days ago)
· or a present a convalescent proof.
· Pupils and children up to and including 11 years of age are exempt from this requirement.
· The contact recording of each participant via the Luca App is necessary, please inform your guests in advance so that everyone
has the App already installed and you can Check-In faster. If guests do not have a smartphone with them, there is the
possibility to register on site via a contact form of Luca.
· Our visitor parking lot is still available for you.
· All guests are requested to wear a medical mask (surgical- or FFP2-mask) from the moment they enter the Visitor Center as well
as before and during the tours of the plant.
· Please wash your hands in the rest rooms or disinfect your hands immediately after entering the Visitor Center.
· Lockers as well as the cloakroom are out of order for the time being, so please do not bring any luggage into the building.
· Our visitors must maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 metres during the entire visit, group formation is to be avoided.
· In addition, the hygiene tips of the Federal Centre for Health Education (Bundeszentrale für gesundheitliche Aufklärung) as
signposted on site apply.