The BASF Apprenticeship Programme is a 36-month programme that is designed to empower the youth of South Africa through Technical Skills Training that enables them to become Qualified Artisans.
You qualify for this programme if:
· You have completed Grade 12 (Matric).
· You have no working experience in a relevant field.
· You are a South African Citizen
A Technical Mindset or an interest in a Technical Career Path would be an added advantage.
If you are selected for this programme, you will have access to the following benefits:
· A Career & Work Readiness Programme
· A Structured Learning Programme
· Personal Protective Equipment
· A Wellness Programme
. Company branded merchandise