BASF Graduate Development Programme
The BASF Graduate Development Programme is a 24-month programme that is designed to produce specialists and future business and people leaders in alignment with internal and external skills gaps.
You qualify for this programme if:
· You have fully completed a university degree or diploma that matches our Priority Qualifications for the year.
· You have 1 - 2 years of working experience in a relevant field.
· You are a South African Citizen
If you are selected for this programme, you will have access to the following benefits:
· A Career & Work Readiness Programme
· A Structured Learning Programme, which includes Business School Enrolment
· A Structured Mentorship Programme
· A Wellness Programme
· Monthly Meal Allowance
· Cell phone/Data Allowance
· Company branded merchandise.