BASF Learnership Programme
The BASF Learnership Programme is a 12-month programme that is designed to empower the youth of South Africa through Entrepreneurial Skills Training that enables them for self-employment.
You qualify for this programme if:
· You have completed Grade 12 (Matric).
· You have no working experience in a relevant field.
· You are a South African Citizen
An Entrepreneurial Mindset or an interest in an Entrepreneurial Career Path would be an added advantage.
If you are selected for this programme, you will have access to the following benefits:
· A Career & Work Readiness Programme
· A Structured Learning Programme
· A Wellness Programme
· Company branded merchandise.