Information Services – Welcome to the IT world at BASF
Become part of a global network.
The global network of the Information Services Community at BASF is a community that works across departments and countries to tackle global challenges. Here, you can take on tasks in an IT environment with over 6,000 servers, 109,000 PCs and 59,000 SAP users, and contribute to the development of innovative and competitive solutions.
With our experience over many years and high customer focus, we support the effectiveness and efficiency of the BASF Group business processes. Our service portfolio ranges from developing and operating all IT systems via consulting to cyber security and protecting confidential information from digital security threats. Our strategic alignment helps us to quickly, flexibly and reliably respond to individual customer needs. We can therefore offer tailor-made, innovative and differentiated services that are both competitive and user-friendly.
Can you communicate fluently in German and English? Are you customer-oriented? Do you act in a structured way - solution-oriented and independent? Is reliability a matter of course for you? Do you love to achieve success in a team?
If you can answer all of these questions with "yes", there is nothing stopping your application to BASF. Send your convincing application to our recruitment team today.
Depending on the entry position, you have completed your degree in business science, civil engineering or business informatics, ideally specializing in Information Services. But we also welcome those with comparable training.
Thanks to a couple of years of work experience, you already have an in-depth knowledge of the IT industry, ideally in IT project management.
Learning from and with each other, trust, professionalism, creative space and self-initiative lay the foundation for effective and efficient cooperation - which is why we need real team players.
The Information Services Community at BASF is a global organization and is represented in such locations as:
- Hong Kong
- Sao Paulo
- Florham Park
Depending on your qualifications, you will take on the following tasks:
- consultation for and optimization of complex business processes and models
- work on special technologies as an IT expert and answering questions on complex technical applications
- responsibility for projects with average to high complexity, including change request management when implementing projects, leading cross-regional project teams
- Analysis and solving of complex incidents, implementing quality assurance measures, coordination and management of the support team
- Development of technical concepts and delivery models; design, implementation and optimization of operating processes; managing customer projects; responsibility for putting together reports, cost controlling and cost management
With us you will find excellent framework conditions and will have numerous development opportunities, noth horizontally and vertically, within the global community as a result of the variety of job profiles.
High-quality ongoing training ensures that our employees have the optimal qualifications within the framework of global requirements that are becoming ever more complex.