Welcome to BASF in Tarrytown New York
The Tarrytown facility is one of the four BASF research hubs in North America.
A state-of-the-art research center provides R&D, new product development, analytical and technical service support for BASF’s research operations. Current R&D activities include:
- Plastic and Additives
- Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Nutrition Ingredients
- Personal Care Ingredients (Skin, Hair Care)
- Effect Materials for Coatings and Cosmetics
- Fuel and Lubricant Solutions
- Wind Turbine Opportunities
- Performance Materials
- Analytical Chemistry
- Medical Devices and Wound Care
- White Biotechnology
- Scientific Computing
BASF’s Tarrytown site is involved with the United Way campaign as well as various science education initiatives including the company’s award winning Kids’ Lab hands on chemistry program for grade school students.