BASF “Grow” Graduate Program®
We tackle the world’s biggest problems to improve people’s everyday lives. We connect talents with diverse backgrounds and expertise to reach their full potential for creating a better and sustainable future. We are optimistic about the future because of these young and impactful talents. Join us, to work with smart people like you, to lead changes and make an impact, and to fast track your career now!
BASF “Grow” Graduate Program® identifies and develops talented, passionate and enthusiastic graduates. You will benefit from customized rotations, systematic learning opportunities and on-the-job training while working alongside experienced leaders and professionals on a variety of projects. This helps you to develop a solid foundation of knowledge and unleash your potential for future success.
BASF Young Talent Program
Well-designed development plan:
Upon the completion of the program, based on your accumulated professional skills, job competencies and overall performance, as well as the company's business needs, we will help you enter a new career stage and accelerate your growth with BASF.
We expect from you:
- Major - Chemistry & Chemical Engineering related majors, Mechanical Engineering, Automation, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science related majors or Business related majors
- Education - Bachelor's or Master's degree with less than 1 year of formal working experience who hold a PRC passport, or Mainland Travel Permit for Taiwan Residents, or Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macau Residents
- Language - Good listening, speaking, and writing skills in Chinese and English
- Qualifications - Solid professional background, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, outstanding learning agility and team-oriented mindset
- Computer - Proficient skills in operating computer systems and applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.)
- Other experience - Willingness to pursue a long-term career at BASF, please indicate on your CV if you have experience in BASF internships and related activities
We offer you:
Shanghai, Guangzhou, Nanjing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Zhenjiang, Huizhou
- Manufacturing & Engineering - Production Processes, Environmental Safety, Quality, Mechanical & Electrical, Engineering, Maintenance Technical Services
- Function - Finance and Controlling, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Procurement, IT Digitization，Corporate Communications
- Business - Marketing, Sales
- R&D - Product development
2023 BASF Campus Recruitment Program Schedule
Your future is ours. Apply Now!
Scan and follow our Official WeChat Account “BASF Recruitment” and click on "Join Us" - "‘Hot job' BASF “Grow” Graduate Program®" or Click here to apply for a position and grow with us!
Please feel free to approach us via email@example.com if you have any questions or follow us on WeChat “BASF Recruitment” by scanning below QR code to get quick access to more information. We are looking forward to unleashing the power of connected minds with you!