Elastoflex® for Floor Carpet
This low emission system is made by a formula with special basic raw materials and additives which could significantly reduce the emission of Benzne, Touluene, Xylene, Formaldehyde, Acetaldehyde, Acrolein, Styrene, Ethyle Benzene, Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons, etc. that are harmful to our health, and meanwhile, maintain the same physical properties.
- Low emission & odor reduction
- Fast demoulding (<60s)
- Lower density, light weight
- Three categories in acoustics:
a) Daimler/BMW (loss factor 0.36-0.38 and soft)
b) Audi (loss factor 0.3 and hard)
c) cavity foam without special acoustic requirement.
- Renew portfolio in three mentioned categories with demould time < 60s at lowest density ( target 50-60g/L) at current low emission level.
- Enhance nosiness with better acoustic performance foam in Asia