Professionals secure productive operation
Join our production team as a skilled worker.
Our entire team must work together to ensure that our production processes run smoothly. This not only includes operations managers, engineers or chemists but also all specialist staff from various trade backgrounds. Chemical technicians are in demand as are system and industrial mechanics, service fitters, mechatronic technicians and electricians for automation technology. Together as a team, they ensure that our production facilities operate in a safe, efficient and environmentally friendly manner.
Every working day across Germany over 52,000 BASF employees go to work - maybe you will soon be one of them.
The majority of these work at our main production site in Ludwigshafen, Germany. Other production sites are located in Lemförde, Münster, Schwarzheide and Trostberg - you can decide for yourself which site interests you the most.
Whether you are an operations manager, engineer, chemist or production specialist - you work in a team to ensure that the plants can produce to global standards.
Once you have applied to BASF, we will organize an interview day where you will take part in several 1:1 conversations with the relevant technical experts and managers - this is the best way of finding out if the chemistry between us is right.
New BASF employees in the fields of production, technology and the laboratory should definitely have completed their professional training.
It is beneficial but not a necessity to have already gathered some professional experience.
If you have expert know-how in your professional field and basic German language skills, are enthusiastic, flexible, reliable and committed and enjoy working in a team, we would love to meet you. We look forward to receiving your application.
BASF offers a wealth of opportunities and career options in a variety of professions. For example:
- Chemical technician, chemical production specialist, vehicle painter, process technician
- Mechatronic technician, electrician
- Systems technician, industrial technician, design technician, metalworker, fitter, cutting machine operator
- Chemical laboratory assistant, biology laboratory assistant, paint laboratory technician
- Railway worker, firefighter, warehouse logistics manager
Even if you have been trained in another trade or profession, for example a systems or industrial technician, you should definitely apply to postings in production.
- An interesting job in an enjoyable working and operating environment
- An above-average and fair wage for the work you perform
- A secure position at the world's largest chemical company
- Professional support with a wide range of corporate training opportunities
- Normal or shift work models
- Various company pension schemes
We are an employer who recognizes and rewards your performance and where you can consolidate your strengths.
We offer a diverse spectrum of development opportunities: you can develop yourself professionally by taking part in our continual further training programs and personally through an effective work-life balance.
Find out for yourself – we look forward to meeting you!