Digitalization presents big opportunities for BASF. Using digital technologies and data, we create additional value for our customers and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our processes.
- For scientific and business work, more and more computing power is needed to answer increasingly complex questions. Learn more about our supercomputer Quriosity as well as Next Generation Computing and Quantum Computing at BASF.
- In the chemical industry, widespread adoption of Artificial Intelligence (AI) promises to transform operations and bring significant benefits in terms of safety, quality, productivity, cost efficiency, and growth. AI presents a major opportunity for BASF to contribute to the long-term sustainability goals.
- We can provide our customers access to important information in real time through the use of new digital services.
- We are creating an integrated supply chain with our customers and exchange logistic relevant data. This allows us to supply our customers better and faster.
- In production we are using data to better forecast maintenance requirements of our plants and reduce unexpected shutdowns.