Responsible Disclosure Statement
BASF investigates all reports of security vulnerabilities affecting BASF web presence. If you are a security researcher and believe you have found a security vulnerability, please send an e-mail to us at BASF Responsible Disclosure.
- Give us enough details to reproduce the vulnerability
- Allow us a reasonable amount of time to fix the vulnerability before making any information public
- Avoid data deletion, unauthorized data access, and service disruption while testing the vulnerability you found
- Do not ask for compensation for your report
- We will let you know we got your report
- We will give you an estimate of how long the fix will take
- We will tell you when we have fixed the vulnerability
If your vulnerability report is valid and you would like to be recognized for your contribution, we will gladly add you to our “Heroes of BASF” list, by name or anonymously. We will only add you to our “Heroes of BASF” list, if this is explicitly requested by you.
Heroes of BASF
The following researchers have helped us identify and fix vulnerabilities. Thanks to all!
Mehedi Hasan Remon
Agung Saputra Ch Lages
G Sri Tharun Reddy
Khizar Ul Haq
Sumit Grover @sumgr0
Please note: In sharing information with us, you agree that the information will be considered as non-proprietary and non-confidential and that we are allowed to use the information in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction. Sharing information with us does not constitute any rights for you or any obligation for us.
Please do not share any personal information with us. Any personal information shared with us will be processed and used in accordance with the applicable data protection regulation; however, BASF will not store any personal information about you unless you provide them to us. By requesting to be added to our “Heroes of BASF” list, you explicitly consent in the publication, use and processing of your name.