Supply Chain Consulting: Your career
What do you get? As a Supply Chain consultant at BASF, you will work on projects with strategic importance. You will be part of a diverse and passionate team where your contribution is recognized and valued. And you will build strong networks within BASF.
Your development opportunities? We support our consultants in their individual aspirations within and beyong our unit. For some, this may mean pursuing a path in other BASF units, while others wish to become people leaders.
Interested in a career with us? Scroll down to get acquainted with our recruiting process.
Our recruiting process for permanent hires
For positions outside of Germany, the process might vary slightly on a case-to-case basis.
Check out our current vacancies. You found a position that sounds interesting to you?
Apply via our Global Job portal by creating your individual profile. Don't forget to upload your CV and cover letter.
We will check your application and in most cases get back to you within a week.
If your online application was successful, we will invite you to a video interview with a member of our leadership team.
- Duration: up to 60 min
- Talk to one of our Practice Group leads or regional heads about your experience, your consulting skillset, and your motivation for joining BASF Supply Chain Consulting
- Ask them anything you want to know about working with us
Your first interview went well? Great! You'll hear back from us within a week - with feedback and an invitation to a whole interview day.
It's a great opportunity to get to know each other better and find out if we are a mutual fit. You will have the chance to show your skills in analytics, conception, problem-solving, and communication in various interviews with your potential new colleagues.
- 4-6 interviews and relevant case studies with Project Managers & Practice Group leads or regional heads
- Talk to a HR representative and learn more about BASF as a great place to work
- Meet with the Head of BASF Supply Chain Consulting
- Exchange and feedback shortly after your interview day: if our mutual impression is positive, we will offer you a job
How to prepare?
- Practice case studies in a supply chain consulting environment
- Become familiar with BASF and the latest challenges and opportunities in the chemical industry
- If you like, check out BASF's strategy
It’s a match! Let’s discuss our job offer including your salary and numerous additional benefits.
We support non-EU employees with visa applications once our offer is accepted.
Want to join us as an intern or working student? Here's how to apply.
Step 1: Apply via our Online Portal. Create your profile and upload your CV and cover letter as well as other documentation as required. If all the necessary documents are uploaded, your application will be screened within two weeks.
Step 2: If your appliction was successful, you will receive an invitation for an interview online with one of our consultants. Very shortly after the interview, you will hear back from us with feedback on our impression.
Step 3: You passed the interview - congratulations! Our colleagues from HR will contact you for the next steps.
Join our Supply Chain Consulting team: