Permanent import and export permit
Persons in possession of a BASF permanent pass who require transfer goods to carry out work at the site must deposit these electronically on their pass.
I.e. company-owned items that are repeatedly imported and / or exported must be recorded in the system.
Here you will find the necessary information for the care of your Permanent import and export permit:
As this is personal data, every employee who holds a permanent ID card for BASF SE must enter the permanent import and export permit (DEAG for short) in the "Security System" portal themselves. Processing by the responsible dispatcher is not possible.
If a user profile has not yet been created, you can apply for one at a later date.
To do so, use the e-mail template - please fill it out completely and send it by e-mail to: email@example.com:
Please deposit this e-mail address with the following external person (so that he/she receives a registration e-mail to the Self Service Portal of Security System, e.g. to be able to deposit a permanent import/export permit system-wise).
Note: Processing may take 2-3 business days.
Click here to go to the portal: Smart ID Self-Service (basf.com)
After you receive the mail from firstname.lastname@example.org that your access has been set up, you can use it when logging into the "Security System" portal.
If you follow the instructions in this registration mail, you will get access to portal "Smart ID Self-Service (basf.com)".
- As this is personal data, every employee who holds a permanent ID card for BASF SE must enter the permanent entry and exit permit (DEAG for short) in the "Security System" portal themselves.
Processing by the responsible dispatcher is not possible.
- All fields marked in red are mandatory. If not all mandatory fields have been filled in, the application cannot be forwarded to the responsible approver.
- The inventory or serial number or the service TAG of the device must be entered as the identification number.
This number is used for traceability in the event of an inspection at one of the manned plant gates. The indication of one number is sufficient.
- The application must always be forwarded to the responsible approver, which can be selected in the form.
In the best case, the contact person is known to you (BASF contractor sponsor / client).
- The created DEAG is valid for external persons for 2 years from the approval date.
If you have already entered a DEAG in the system, it is valid for external persons for 2 years from the date of application. Prerequisite for the validity is the approval by the responsible person (BASF contractor sponsor / client).
- As this is personal data, each employee who is in possession of a permanent pass for BASF SE must enter the permanent entry and exit permit (DEAG for short) himself in the "Security System" portal. Processing by the responsible dispatcher is not possible.
- In the case of extensions, additions and changes, the permit must be issued by the same person who approved the new application.
- However, if the responsible approver has changed, the approval must be adjusted in a timely manner.
- The applicant as well as the approver will receive an automated mail in due time before the expiration of the approval with the notice to extend the approval.
If the employee's assignment on the company premises has ended earlier or if the employee has terminated the employment relationship, the DEAG can be deleted in the system by the user himself.
As soon as the badge has been set to "inactive" by the company's dispatcher, all rights are revoked and processing is no longer possible.
All persons who only have a visitor or temporary pass must always declare their transfer goods that are needed to perform work. Use the appropriate form for this purpose: here (list of materials, machines and tools).
The registration and inspection of the listed goods is carried out upon arrival at one of our manned factory gates.
In the event that non-personal items need to be exported, it is mandatory that you obtain a pass or transfer permit. You will receive this from your responsible contact person at BASF SE.
Do you have any questions? We are here for you:
In case of application errors or technical questions, please contact the IS Service Desk for the "Security System" portal in Ludwigshafen at +49 621 60 77577 -> Selection 3 -> Selection 6.
Or via email to: IS-Application-ServiceDesk@basf.com
For questions, e.g. for the application of temporary and permanent ID cards, the employees of the reception offices are at your disposal. You are also welcome to send an email to email@example.com.
For questions about onboarding and managing contractors with access to BASF IT systems, they are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.