Certainly building for the future
Wanted: Your know-how for exciting construction projects.
Whether projects in plant construction, assembly construction or architecture, infrastructure projects or turnarounds: as one of the largest chemical groups in the world with numerous complex sites, a varied and innovative working environment awaits all engineering disciplines in the construction sector at BASF.
As diverse as you are:
Regardless of whether you prefer global projects or work at a single fixed location - with us you will find a wide range of tasks and fields of application to suit your needs.
Your future is important to you? It matters to us, too!
Together with other disciplines, our engineers and architects are advancing issues of the future, such as the energy transformation of our sites towards climate neutrality. But our civil engineers and architects are also working on their own professional future. They can expect numerous development prospects and opportunities with us.
Work environment & projects:
It's a match: We are looking for the following talents in the construction sector
The formula for success for a strong team? We value diversity and people with different skills and backgrounds. That's why we are looking for engineers and architects with very different focuses and experiences:
- Architects and engineers for construction planning (m/f/d)
- Construction managers (m/f/d)
- Supply engineers (m/f/d)
- Building electrical engineers/automation engineers (m/f/d)
HVAC (Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation, Sanitation) Engineers (m/f/d)
We are looking for applicants,
- with several years of experience in planning or technical management of engineering offices and contractors
- with a pronounced ability to work in a team and a desire for networking and exchange
- who are interested in thinking outside the box of their own trade
- who prefer a digital, flexible and agile way of working
- who bring enthusiasm with them and who perform at their best when it comes to practical application with immediately tangible results
- who appreciate a high degree of freedom in the operational environment
- who think and act entrepreneurially
Are you looking for the perfect career entry into our construction community? Then apply for our trainee programmes
START IN Civil Engineering Trainee Programme in the field of civil engineering
This is what our colleagues say: