Practice shows that it leaves a positive impression on customers and visitors if they are already expected at a company.
- Authorized persons can fill in all the necessary mandatory fields after you have registered, which enables a smooth registration process at the reception points.
- Your visitor will receive a personal invitation by e-mail with further information on how to get there, how to register at the visitor reception, security and where to stay at the site. To do this, enter his or her e-mail address in the appropriate field.
- In order to keep car traffic on the site as low as possible, it is generally not permitted to drive onto the site. If, however, an entry permit is required in exceptional cases (e.g. due to the transport of tools or bulky objects), please note this in the "Notes" field of the visitor pre-registration.
- Click here to access the portal: Smart ID Self-Service (basf.com)
- Our Standort Shuttle takes your guest safely and comfortably from your chosen visitor reception to the host's building at the plant and back again. The Ludwigshafen Site Shuttle is an app-based mobility service for BASF visitors. Simply install the app, book a ride and get to your internal plant destination quickly and safely. The app can be downloaded via smartphone from the Google Play and Apple AppStore. The shuttles are free of charge and can be booked from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on weekdays. Your guests will also be explicitly informed about this service and the download options in the visitor pre-registration.