JONCRYL ECO 75
JONCRYL® ECO resins, resin solutions and rheology-controlled emulsions
JONCRYL ECO acrylic resins, solutions and rheology-controlled (RC) emulsions meet the most stringent formulation requirements of in and overprint varnish (OPV) manufacturers.
The near Newtonian flow characteristics of JONCRYL rheology-controlled (RC) emulsions allow inks and overprint varnishes to meet the demanding shear stress encountered in high speed flexographic and gravure printing. In addition, they provide wetting and adhesion as well as gloss and clarity to inks and overprint varnishes on a wide variety of substrates.
- High molecular weight resins for high pigment loading
- High solids dispersions used in quality inks for film, foil, and paper applications
- General purpose, mid-range molecular weight resins for gloss, resolubility
- Drying speed modification for use in inks and overprint varnishes
- Very low molecular weight resins used in high gloss overprint varnishes and label inks